At first I only wanted to manage Team Risk, but then when doublade was revealed I got an idea that I just couldn't ignore D8< So, here is Team Fable! (I wonder how many people will catch the reference in this app)
Team Fable Palentine
Status: Team leaderMove set:
► Leaf bladeDescription
► Vine whip
► Energy ball
Palentine is a chespin who aspires to become what she calls a "spell knight" - someone who can utilize both physical and special attacks. She has a very strong military mindset due to her upbringing, along with knowledge of the weak points on a vast majority of pokemon. She was born in a Northern castle town called Arkala, which was under constant attack by large steelix referred to as "titans", and raised in a society which prioritized the protection of their King. They trained soldiers who wielded Honedge or Doublade, and specialized in tactics and agility from a very young age to fulfill this purpose - Palentine included. She didn't particularly enjoy it, but she excelled in the training regimen and loved the adrenaline that came with combat. However, on her first expedition out into the Fog, she became separated from most of her squad when they were attacked by an enormous steelix - the largest they'd seen yet. Other info:
Within minutes, the army had been completely devastated; the few survivors scattered, breaking formation and fleeing deeper into the Fog. Guided by Corporal Cain, Palentine and ten other trainees pushed onward with the goal of returning to Arkala to report their findings. Unfortunately, a stroke of bad luck and a surprise attack from another steelix left only Cain, Palentine, a lucario, and a skitty to complete the task. The four continued wandering through the Fog until they glimpsed a beacon in the distance - the light which led them to the Dreamer's Eye.
- Wields Tancred in her right hand, Tarnia in her left hand, and uses the doublade's crest as an arm guard.
- She uses vine whip to launch herself through the air and smokescreen to propel herself forward.
- Likes grass whistling (though she can't use the actual move).
- She has to move her sword in a circular motion to channel energy and use the move energy ball, which she still has not perfected.
- Favorite thing to eat is cheese and crackers.
Status: Palentine's weaponMove set:
Age: They can't remember
Gender: Male (both)
► Sacred swordDescription:
► Heavy slam
► Shadow ball
► Ominous wind
Tancred and Tarnia are two individuals who have become a collective conscience through evolution, and are huge fans of sarcasm. The two tend to argue quite fiercely with one another when they disagree on certain matters, though this is rather uncommon for them. They lost their sheaths long ago - how long ago in specific, neither of them can seem to recall. They've been passed down through several owners, eventually ending up in the hands of a young chespin named Palentine. They don't exactly approve of her as a master, but she's willing enough to learn from them, so they tolerate her (to an extent). Other info:
- Will refer to themselves as either "I" when speaking individually, or as "we" when one is speaking for them both.
- They share their thoughts telepathically.
- The "eye" inside their gems changes expression in accordance to their emotions.
- Don't require any kind of sustenance; they feed off of people's negative energy.
- When Palentine isn't using them, they usually float/levitate around her.